We have implemented all Government Guidance for staying Covid19 secure as we reopen all areas of the venue.
Visiting the Cafe and Shop:
All tables and settee areas have 2m spacing between each.
Please use the sanitiser and check in to Contract Track and Trace with one of the team.
In line with current guidelines, please wear a face covering (unless you are exempt) when shopping or not eating/drinking.
Please don’t queue at the toilet area or cafe counter. We’ll take your order at the table.
You can book a table online.
Visiting the Sanctuary for a treatment – What to Expect:
Visiting the Studio:
- A maximum of 6 per class to maintain 2m distancing – mat placement will be marked on the floor to ensure 2m space
- Regular ongoing cleaning, as well as disinfecting the studio & all touchpoints before/after classes
- Ongoing ventilation of the studio before/after and to some extent during class
- Times between classes extended to avoid crossover in the stairwell and Sanctuary
- No physical adjustments, but verbal cues and suggestions
- Bookings, payments, tracing info and symptom-free declarations required in advance
- Hand washing and sanitising facilities available throughout the building
- No studio equipment available to use
- There are no changing facilities, each mat has a storage box for personal belongings
- On arriving at Santosa, please wear a face covering, sign in to Track and Trace via a member of the team and wait in the Café Settee area. The class teacher will take you down to the studio.
- Book your place in advance through the class teacher, or online via the Studio class booking system.
- bring your own mat, blanket, and any props
- there are no changing facilities, please use the storage box next to your mat for all personal belongings including shoes
- respect social distancing in the building
- wash/sanitise your hands when you come in and when you leave the studio
- don’t come to class if you’re feeling unwell, have any symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone with Covid
- confirm contact details for us to hold on our attendee list when you book so we can contact you should we need to
- It is not required to wear masks when practising in the studio, but please wear them in the Café and Shop.
We’re doing our best to keep up to date with the guidelines from the Scottish Government, Yoga Scotland and the British Wheel of Yoga. If you feel we’ve missed anything, or have any concerns relating to the measures we have in place, or generally about coming to the studio, do feel free to get in touch with any questions or thoughts.